LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Exploring the world doesn’t have to stop when the working day starts.
At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career.
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel has the position of Guest Services Agent PT available as per direct.
What are my responsibilities?
As Guest Services Agent you are part of the Front Office team. You…
- Are responsible for the correct handling and answering of all incoming phone calls, both internal and external.
- Take In-Room-Dining (room service) orders.
- Always provide our guests with information or help with any other issues.
- Will send the orders and requests to the right departments and follow-up with the guests.
- Will make sure our VIP guests are known and all information about these guests is registered and sent out to the whole hotel.
- Are responsible for the Business Centre, where our guests can make use of computers, fax and printer.
- Are responsible for providing our guests with an inspirational stay with unique discoveries they will always remember.
What are we looking for?
You are looking for a flexible part time career opportunity which you for example can combine with your study. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. You’ve got a pleasant voice on the phone and always want to go the extra mile. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover! That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
To be eligible for this position you…
- Live Life to Discover!
- Have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Have a passion for hospitality.
- Are able to work in the morning, evening and weekend, which makes your job even more diverse.
What benefits will I receive?
The Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you…
- A flexible contract which you can combine with for example your study or other obligations.
- Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
- Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- A uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
- A TakeCare program, which means you can apply for a gym against a discounted rate, sport in our own health club, follow dancing classes against a discounted rate and enjoy chair massages or manicure/pedicure treatments.
- A collective health insurance which gives you discounts on insurances.
- Career possibilities within Marriott International.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.