- Hotel vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 41433
- Geplaatst op: 23-06-2022
Algemene informatieA Banqueting Manager with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is responsible for managing all banquets and events in the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while optimising sales, evaluating performance, and ensuring staffing levels meet demand.
What will I be doing?
As a Banqueting Manager, you are responsible for managing all banquets and events in the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Banqueting Manager would also be required to optimise sales and ensure staffing levels meet demand.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Banquets/Events operationally and administratively.
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Propose ideas to build the range and quality of G,C&E, in cooperation with the G,C&E Supervisor
- Contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels meet business demands
- Ensure training is carried out on an ongoing basis
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Banqueting team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
A Banqueting Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector
- Record of success in Operational Group, Conference & Events departments, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team
- G,C&E Operations experience in a managerial position in hotel/Events Centre
- Team player
- Great organisational skills and flexible to adapt to any situation
- Excellent in both in English and Dutch (written and spoken)
- In the possesion of a valid working permit and residence permit for the Netherlands
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalentPassion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Experience in luxury environmentWhat will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the new colleague we are looking for.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 7,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage.
In addition you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain and Avis.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 18 global brands. The magnitude of this company leads to numerous career opportunities worldwide. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
- Hotel vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Wendy Vesters
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam
Bekijk locatie op kaart