- Hotel vacatures van: LuminAir
- Standplaats: Oosterdoksstraat 4, 1011 DK Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 75
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan, Bijbaan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 44764
- Geplaatst op: 19-11-2023
Algemene informatieThe Waiter/Waitress of LuminAir is responsible for welcoming and serving guests in a section of the Bar. This is an important role in the team, especially considering the rooftop bar & terrace, has undergone a full refurbishment, rebranding and repositioning with opening to the public on 30th of June 2023.
Our new rooftop bar & terrace LuminAir is an inspiring destination from day to evening in an ever-changeable space: The outside views as well as the interior environment will never be the same twice. LuminAir is a beverage led venue, with world-class mixology, exclusively tailored drinks and presentations based on sky and air elements. The food menu consists of modern Dutch and international bites, finger food and sharing plates, while the Eclipse menu – for (semi) private events from 30 till 300 guests – consists of modern canapés, table snacks, bar bites and cocktail dinners.
- Are you passionate about creating memorable customer experiences?
- Do you love seeing customers enjoy a drink or dish you’ve recommended?
- Are you a supportive and inclusive team member?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
As Waiter/Waitress of LuminAir you will:
1. Exceptional Guest Experiences
- Welcome customers to build relationships and create a great first impression
- Know your menus and signature items in detail, so you can advise guests on dishes, ingredients, portion sizes and beverage options when you take their orders
- Treat food allergies and dietary requirements with absolute seriousness
- Contribute to achieving restaurant revenue targets through upselling and personalized customer recommendations
- Communicate effectively with the culinary team and the bar team so that all orders are correct, well presented and delivered on time.
- Serve food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages efficiently, following service sequences and bar standards
- Check that guests’ experiences meet their expectations, and take action to improve service and resolve complaints quickly, with support from your Supervisor when needed.
2. Great Working Environment
- Work effectively with the restaurant team to make sure operations run smoothly, contributing to a supportive, inclusive and motivational working environment for all Team Members.
3. Day-To-Day Essentials
- Make sure that you strictly comply with all regulations and standards, including health, safety and hygiene.
- Set up your section for service, and make sure that equipment, guest areas and work areas are kept clean and tidy throughout the shift.
- Make sure that you record all transactions in the POS system accurately at the time of order that billing is accurate and that cash handling complies with hotel guidelines.
- Assist in restocking inventory and equipment.
- Give feedback and suggestions to the Bar leadership team to improve guest and team member experiences.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone with a passion for food and beverage and at least 1 year experience in a similar position or Hotel Management School Education. Experience in a signature restaurant or destination bar would be an advantage.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Guest focus, maintaining the highest standards of authentic service to create memorable guest experiences every time.
- Excellent communication skills to create connections with diverse customers and share information clearly.
- Great teamwork and a positive attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm and focused under pressure.
Equally important, what do we offer?
Being part of our team as Waiter/Waitress of LuminAir of the new Rooftop bar means becoming a team member for one of the best employers in the Netherlands. Because taking care of our team is our top priority!
You will notice this by the following, among other things:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Access to personal development programs and hundreds of courses through Hilton University and Harvard Learning
- Industry-leading Team Member travel rates through Go Hilton
- The opportunity to offer Friends & Family Discounted Rates to 30 Friends & Family Members
- Wellbeing initiatives to help you thrive and be your best self
- A workplace to be proud of
- Opportunities to be recognized for being awesome and doing a great job
- Support and guidance from our Corporate F&B experts, when you need it
- The best staff parties
- Travel allowance as of 5km up to €170 per month
- 50% Food & Beverage discount in our F&B Outlets
- Up to 50% Food & Beverage discount in various restaurants in Amsterdam affiliated with the Black Card scheme
- 50% Food & Beverage discount in other Hilton Hotels in the Netherlands
- Option to lease a VanMoof e-bike at a very favorable rate
- Free use of our fitness centre
- A newly renovated bar and terrace with 360° views over Amsterdam
USEFUL TO KNOW:
This position is available both full-time and part-time and will require working weekend and/or evening shifts. Position requirements also include being able to walk and stand for hours and the ability to lift and carry moderate weights.
- Hotel vacatures van: LuminAir
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Dirk Peters
- Adres: Oosterdoksstraat 4
1011 DK Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: +31 (0)20 5300 800
- Website: http://www.luminairamsterdam.com
Bekijk locatie op kaart