- Hotel vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Health Club , Overige
- Referentie nr: 9720
- Geplaatst op: 30-05-2022
A Beauty Therapist at Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam in our Guerlain Spa is responsible for managing and carrying out treatments to deliver an excellent guest experience while helping to achieve sales revenue targets.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As a Beauty Therapist, you are responsible for managing and carrying out treatments to deliver an excellent guest experience. A Beauty Therapist would also be required to help achieve sales targets and manage customer feedback. More specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and carry out all hotel and Guerlain Spa operating procedures
- Ensure you maintain current knowledge of all treatments and comply with current legislation and company standards
- Guarantee client experience is proficient throughout entire process, including bookings, payments, treatments, and consultation cards
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, Team Members, guests, and Guerlain partners
- Assist Spa Manager in meeting and exceeding department sales targets and ensure that sales are recorded accurately
- Ensure health, safety and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations are complied with and spa rules are observed by members, clients and guests
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services
- Comply with hotel security, fire, and health and safety regulations
- General cleaning of all areas of the Spa and pool facilities
- Ensure all guests are welcomed in Spa reception and assistance is provided when needed
- Answer phone calls, inform our guests with Spa information and book treatments
- Complete retail sales of Spa products
- Report lost property, accidents, maintenance issues or other incidents.
A Beauty Therapist serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant qualifications for the role (all round therapist)
- At least 1 year experience working as a Beauty Therapist in a luxury environment
- Flexibility to work during weekend days
- Knowledgeable about beauty products
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Commercial attitude
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Excellent in Dutch and English language in both written and spoken
- Candidate must be in the possession of a valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands.
- Experience managing own diary
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Flexibility in schedule – working on weekends is required.
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton program, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 7,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage. In addition you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- Hotel vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Recruitment Team Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam