- Hotel vacatures van: The Toren
- Standplaats: Keizersgracht 164, 1015 CZ Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 24
- Dienstverband: Fulltime baan, Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Housekeeping , Schoonmaken algemene dienst
- Referentie nr: 34071
- Geplaatst op: 17-10-2023
Algemene informatieThe Toren Hotel (4*) is a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel in the dynamic heart of Amsterdam. The Hotel has recently become part of the chain Pavilions Hotels & Resorts, resulting in new management and a new fresh start.
Our highly trained team and hotel size allows us to surprise our guests with a personalized experience, time after time. We offer our guests the right balance between professional and casual service by understanding and proactively addressing the guests’ needs. Although we have different departments, our team spirit extends throughout the entire hotel. We help each other where needed in order to provide the best possible service.
We are looking for YOU, as our new team member!
What’s in the job?
Depending on your experience in housekeeping, you will either manage or be trained to manage the housekeeping department. The housekeeping department is responsible for the meticulous cleanliness of hotel rooms and public areas. Our trained team makes sure all guests arrive in a comfortable and clean hotel, which strongly contributes to the high standard of service that the Toren provides to its guests. The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Supervision and management of all daily and non-daily housekeeping activities;
- Training and development of new room attendants;
- (Co-) managing the housekeeping department and boosting team moral;
- Maintaining and guarding the department’s budget;
- Ensuring proper execution of all procedures, regulations, and tasks.
- Improving the department’s standards to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Who are you?
You are a talented hospitality professional with a thorough eye for detail, great people skills, and a strong sense of responsibility. Previous experience in the housekeeping department has given you the management skills needed to oversee the department, and you are willing to learn and develop in your role as a housekeeping professional. Furthermore, you have the following personal traits:
- Strong communication skills, in both English and Dutch;
- Available for weekend and weekdays, also during holidays;
- You have experience as a housekeeping supervisor or as a housekeeping manager, with references.
Interested? Contact us by sending your C.V and motivation letter to:
Bekijk locatie op kaart