- Hotel vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Parttime baan
- Functie categorie: Overige
- Referentie nr: 20373
- Geplaatst op: 24-05-2022
A Receiving Clerk will manage the goods and deliveries moving in and out of the hotel and will ensure that these deliveries reach the appropriate destinations and logged according to the company's purchasing and procurement standards.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a flawless experience.
If you understand the value of personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of guest service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam. Because it is with Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam, we promise our guests a memorable experience anytime they visit this extraordinary property. To help our team members reach the level we require, a multitude of internal and external trainings are offered. Additionally we show our dedication towards development and growth through semi-annual performance reviews.
What will I be doing?
As Receiving Clerk, you will accept and control all incoming deliveries, maintaining an optimal goods inventory, correct storage and issue of goods. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Acceptance and close control of all incoming goods in respect of volume and quantity
- Enter all internal goods movements into the computer system daily
- Carry out monthly inventories with Controlling
- Responsible for acceptance and rough checks on all items entering the hotel by volume and quality
- Issue immediate complaints
- Ensure that all articles reach their place of destination immediately
- Ensure orderly acceptance and passing on of events material
- Loan and empties return from the warehouse carried out independently
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness in her/his area of responsibility
What are we looking for?
A Receiving Clerk with Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous receiving experience with stock control responsibility
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 7,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage. In addition you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain and Avis. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands. The magnitude of this company leads to numerous career opportunities worldwide. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton Honors®.
- Hotel vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Recruitment Team Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam