- Hotel vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Standplaats: Herengracht 542-556, 1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 162
- Dienstverband: Stage
- Functie categorie: Receptionist(e) Front Office
- Referentie nr: 26681
- Geplaatst op: 03-11-2021
Algemene informatiePrinciple responsibilities and position purpose:
As a Front of House Supervisor Trainee for the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam you will be responsible for providing guests with a stay experience that is personalized to their needs, throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and advising them of the amenities and benefits offered by the hotel.
Receive guests in a professional and friendly manner. Accurately perform administrative tasks by following procedures, ensuring swift and efficient check-in/out, thereby satisfying guest expectations from arrival through to departure.
To be knowledgeable about the Hilton HHonors program.
Welcome guests on arrival and assist them during their stay dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints.
Assist guests with all aspects of the Front of House related duties accurately.
- Ensure our customers receive a fast, efficient and friendly check in and check out.
- Ensure all customer queries or requests are handled in a polite, efficient manner and a high level of customer service is constantly maintained.
- Ensure a high level of liaison is maintained between Front of House and all other departments within the Hotel.
- Ensure the Front of House Manager/ Front of House Supervisor is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either the customers or other departments.
- Ensure a sales attitude is adopted at all times and maintain an awareness of all sales opportunities within the hotel, to maximise room sales and revenue for the Hotel.
- Adhere to company credit policies to ensure that all revenue expected will be received.
- Maintain and update guest history and marketing database as laid down in the Front of House procedures.
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel services. Be aware of the happenings in the hotel and any VIPs in the hotel.
- Be aware of all important landmarks, restaurants, bars and clubs in Amsterdam and surroundings.
- To report on duty punctually according to the duty roster and be mindful of personal appearance and grooming.
- Notify any incidents/complaints to your manager or supervisor.
Examples of Duties:
- Offers a warm welcome to any guest that approaches the Front Desk at all times. Be a point of contact for any information that our guest will require throughout their stay.
- To be able to process payments accurately.
- To comply with the targets of the Hilton HHonors enrolments monthly.
- The Front of House Trainee is able to fully understand the business and procedures and at times can assist and support other departments in order to proactively, provide and guarantee flawless service.
- Ensure that all guests are registered as per hotel policy and local requirements.
- As appropriate, personally assists and escorts the guest to the front drive and offers a personal thank you to the guest and instils a yearning to return.
- Ensures all SALT responses, service recovery and guest assistance are noted in the guest’s profile to proactively avoid reoccurrence of the issue.
- The Front of House Trainee will follow up and provide an accurate record of any guest issues and update guest profiles accordingly.
- The Front of House Trainee will ensure that guest preferences and bookings are stored in OnQ and Hilton HHonors profiles are maintained.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, with guests and employees, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and to collect accurate information and to resolve problems.
- Any additional language(s) is (are) beneficial.
- Demonstrates complete working knowledge of the Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Service Delivery Standards.
- Gains and maintains a broad cultural awareness.
- A broad knowledge of the city of Amsterdam, in order to provide a seamless guest experience.
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments.
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 7,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage.
In addition you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain and Avis.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 18 global brands. The magnitude of this company leads to numerous career opportunities worldwide. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
- Hotel vacatures van: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Marit Brommer
- Adres: Herengracht 542-556
1017 CG Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: 020 7184633
- Website: http://www.waldorfastoria.com/amsterdam
Bekijk locatie op kaart